LOST: Taweret Statue
The Taweret is an ancient Egyptian deity of protection of childbirth and pregnancy.
Juliet talks about children and mothers not surviving childbirth but the statue was still standing when Jacob and his brother were born.
ladies of lost: juliet burke
A r e y o u h e r e t o f i g h t w i t h u s ?
I a m . I w i l l .
If I’m with a group of people, I’m okay, but actually I’m quite a nervous person if I’m just one-to-one with somebody.
Friends rewatch - 1x18 - TOW All The Poker
Looking for inspiration, new music, or new friends? This is for you! The mixtape mixup will work sort of like a secret santa. You’ll be matched up with two people: one to make a playlist for and one to recieve a playlist from. At the end of the mixup, you’ll have a fabulous new mix to listen to, have met some super cool new music baes, and hopefully discover artists you never would have otherwise heard of!
THE GREAT MATCHUP
- the survey will be open until august 1st
- i’ll match everyone up and send matches out by august 10th
- you’ll have from august 21st to august 31st to post your playlists
- when it’s time to post, upload your mix to your host site and create a post on tumblr that’s tagged #mixtape mixup
- all updates will also be tagged #mixtape mixup
- if you have any questions, feel free to ask me here!
It was my arrow, aimed at the chink in the force field surrounding the arena, that brought on this firestorm of retribution. That sent the whole country of Panem into chaos.
i would apologize for the mockingjay spam but i’m so not sorry